See rental information by clicking into the facility details below. View additional information and rental facility availability calendars (click on the Facility Rentals tab).
Ike Owings Community CenterAmenities:
- Arts & Craft Room
- BBQ Grill
- Dance Studio
- Meeting Room
- Community Centers
- Rental Facilites
The Ike Owings Community Center, located in Hunter Memorial Park, is a 16,000 sq/ft facility featuring:
- Ballroom, 128 person capacity, Full kitchen, Audio/Visual capabilities
- Meeting Room, 64 person capacity, Audio/Visual capabilities
- Arts and Crafts room 48 person capacity
- Two class rooms 40 person capacity each, one class room has A/V capability
- Dance Studio
- An Activity room that is open to the public, is equipped with a ping pong table, air hockey, and vending machines with snacks and drinks
- Outside playground
- Patio tables and seating for your enjoyment
- Picnic tables
- Beautiful view of the lake and ball fields
The rear view of the Community Center is as beautiful as the front. It has a stunning terrace with courtyard tables and chairs for your relaxation and enjoyment. Come, pack a lunch, enjoy the view of the lake, or take in a competitive youth baseball, or adult softball game in season.
The activity room is open to the public at all times the Center is open. The drink and snack machines all take quarters, and there is a changer available for your convenience. The change machine takes ones and fives! An outside company furnishes all the vending machines in the room, so please direct any questions to the vending company.
View Center Availability (click on the Facility Rentals tab)