2019 Penny McHenry Hydrangea Festival Embellishment Contest Winners
Mayor Rochelle Robinson and Keep Douglasville Beautiful hosted the first ever Embellishment Contest Awards Reception at the Vine Café & Market.
All participants in the contest were invited to attend and be honored.
Chan Weeks, Keep Douglasville Beautiful Executive Director, announced the contest winners from six categories: Spirit, Best Business, Color, Creativity, Best Mailbox, and Exceptional Design.
Those winners are:
- US Post Office (8486 Campbellton Street)
- Elaine’s Hair Care (6591 Spring Street)
- Debby Moreland (8578 Campbellton Street)
- Katie Henry (8661 Bowden Street)
- Renee Kell (8556 Bowden Street)
- Anchor Heating and Air Company (8455 Adair Street)
If you have not yet experienced the displays, make sure to visit Downtown Douglasville!
Each display will be left up for a short period of time after the conclusion of the Hydrangea Festival for visitors and residents of Douglasville and Douglas County to enjoy.
Congratulations to the winners and all the participants of the 2019 Embellishment Contest!
Details on the winners and show at hydrangeafest.org.