Drive-Through COVID-19 Testing in Douglasville
Hunter Park has been designated by Cobb & Douglas Public Health as a drive-through COVID-19 testing site starting Friday, April 10th. To accommodate the testing, Hunter Park and all its parking lots will be closed indefinitely to the public starting Thursday, April 9th. Testing will begin on Friday, April 10, and is by appointment only. Patients who arrive without a pre-approved number from Cobb & Douglas Public Health, will be turned away.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath) and are a Douglas or Cobb County resident.
These additional categories listed below will be prioritized:
- Adults aged 60 and older
- Caregiver for elderly (aged 60 and older)
- Caregiver for immune-compromised person
- First responder who is critical to the epidemic response
- Healthcare worker
- Patient with serious chronic medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, or lung disease
- Work or live in a congregate setting
No one without symptoms will be tested at this time.
Do you qualify for testing?
To see if you qualify for COVID-19 testing, call your healthcare provider, a provider at a federally qualified healthcare center or call the Cobb & Douglas Public Health Call Center at 770-514-2300 and it will be determined if a test is needed and then you will be scheduled.
For more information, call the State of Georgia COVID-19 hotline at (844) 442-2681 or visit the City of Douglasville website at www.DouglasvilleGA.gov.