The City Clerk's office is responsible for keeping the official seal and documents of the City of Douglasville, including:
The Clerk's office also maintains the City Charter and Code of Ordinances.
Elections & Records
As Superintendent of City elections, the Clerk conducts qualifying for all City elections.
The Clerk's office also processes open records requests and assists in giving notice for open meetings compliance.
Find all the information you need to vote in Douglasville Municipal Elections when they occur.
- Notice of Municipal Precinct Changes
- Voting & Elections Information
- City Voting Locations
- Voting Registration (Douglas County Election and Voting Information)
Candidates wishing to qualify for elections should be aware of the following:
- Sample Ballots
Sample ballots are always available at the "My Voter" page from the Georgia Secretary of State during election cycles.
- City of Douglasville E-Verify Number: 100873
- Date of Authorization: 2/18/2008
- 2019 City Council Meetings
- All Boards & Commissions Meeting Dates 2019
- City Council Archives
- Council Agendas
- Watch Council Meetings