In order to maintain safety standards and protect the public welfare in accordance with the state mandated minimum guidelines, and the Ordinances adopted by the City Council, the Building Division conducts inspections of building and development throughout the city.
Services provided by the Division include:
- Commercial Building Permits and Inspections,
- Residential Building Permits and Inspections,
- Commercial Plan Review, and
- Residential Plan Review
- Make online payments for some Building Permits through AccessMyGov.com. Contact Building Inspections at 678-449-3042 or BuildingInspection@douglasvillega.gov for PIN information before logging in.
- Request Inspections & Permits from the building department through AccessMyGov.com.
- Create an AccessMyGov account
The Building Division is focused on insuring thorough permitting and inspections, that all the codes of the City of Douglasville are followed, and that each and every building is safe for our community.
FEMA Flood Hazard
Have a question about FEMA Flood Maps?
- FEMA Mapping Center - Be sure to enter City, State, and ZIP Code in the Search Bar