COVID-19 Information Center... Read more

How To Report Any Concern

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Potholes, missed trash pickup, etc...

The City of Douglasville wants to be responsive to citizen concerns and comments.

If you are experiencing a Police or Fire emergency, dial 911.  For Police non-emergency concerns, call 770-920-3010.

Code Compliance Issues

Please use this form to report:

  • Inoperable/junk vehicles
  • High grass/weeds
  • No temporary sign permit (unapproved signs)
  • Outdoor storage
  • Trash and debris
  • Interior property maintenance
  • Exterior property maintenance

Public Services Issues

Use this form to report:

  • Pot holes
  • Missed sanitation pickup 
  • Road problems
  • Damaged or missing street signs
  • Debris in streets

If you need to notify us of other issues like park maintenance problems, or anything else you see that needs attention, please use the form below and we will respond as soon as possible.

Please resolve the captcha.