All information, forms, classes and events in this section of the website are strictly for the use of City of Douglasville employees.
Our goal is to support the city's employees as expressed in our mission statement, "Through sound leadership, fiscal accountability and dedicated teamwork, Human Resources will provide exemplary employee services while maintaining a standard of “excellence” in HR practice."
Most business you need to handle with us can be done right here. However, if you have an issue that is not covered on the site, email Ask-HR.
When applying for an internal job transfer, there is no need for current employees to fill out the employment application. All you need to do is send an email to Ask-HR with your current resume attached.
Also, check out the employee discounts available through ADP and local providers in the "insider discounts" section.
HR related training is also available.
We want your work life here at the city to be enjoyable so if there is ever anything the HR staff can do to make that happen, please let us know.
BS&A Help Guides
- Accounts Payable Steps
- Budget Entry & Reporting
- Cash Receipting Entry
- General Ledger - Budget Entry and Reporting
- Processing a Payment in CR with a Credit Card Payment Type
- Purchase Order Help Guide
- Purchasing Card Invoice Entry Guide
- City Credit Card Policy Section 17-11 of PPP
- PCard Acknowledgement Form
- Petty Cash Voucher
- Purchasing Policy
- Travel Policy for City Employees
- Hotel & Motel Tax Exemption Request Form
- IRS Mileage reimbursement information
Human Resources Forms
The City of Douglasville in conjunction with Local Government Risk Management Services (LGRMS) is excited to offer you professional training and development tools to both enhance your employment experience and maximize your growth potential. The LGRMS Online Training Site is available on a 24/7 basis from any computer with internet access. This site hosts a variety of online training and development courses for City of Douglasville employees.
To log into your account:
- Go to the Local Government Risk Management Services website.
- Near the bottom of the page, there is a log in area.
- The Account ID for all City users is 1686017.
- The password for all City users is “Douglasville” (please note that entries are NOT case sensitive).
- Once you have logged in, click on “Click here to see your courses and get started.”
- Your PIN number is the first initial of your first name, followed by your complete last name (for users who share a first initial and last name with another City employee, a middle initial is required).
City of Douglasville Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- The City of Douglasville will be participating in a Health Reimbursement Arrangement for the 2020 plan year.
- The City of Douglasville will reimburse the last $1250 of the annual deductible per person.
- The Health Reimbursement will be administered by TASC.
To submit a DirectPay claim:
- Log in to your account at www.tasconline.com.
- From the left navigation bar, click Reimbursement Request and then Add New.
- Enter the claim information and upload the substantiation document (Explanation of Benefits (EOB) for each claim.
Claims submitted without substantiation will not be processed. Complete instructions are located at www.tasconline.com/directpay-documents.
All claims incurred during the 2019 plan year must be submitted to TASC by March 31, 2020 to be eligible for reimbursement.
Cigna Open Access Plus
- Log into your Cigna account
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Section 125 Instruction Sheet
Anthem Dental & Vision Coverage
Learning Partnership Programs
All time off requests are now handled through the ADP system. To make a time off request follow these instructions. If you have any problems contact Ask-HR@douglasvillega.gov.
- Go to workforcenow.adp.com and log in normally.
- Select myself>request time off and click the link.
- Choose the dates you would like to be off and click "request time off".
- Fill in the requested information and click "submit" to file your request.
City of Douglasville Retirement Plan
Retirement provided by the City of Douglasville is through the Georgia Municipal Association. Contact Teaa Allston-Bing for more information.
457 (b) Deferred Compensation Plan
If you need additional information about this plan contact:
Victor A. Banks
Nationwide Retirement Solutions
Director, Retirement Field Services and DC Programs